Thursday, February 22, 2007

Got idea's?

In the first podcast of "Reformation In Progress" I discussed the issue of the "sinner's prayer" and whether or not it was biblical. The show was very improvised as it it was just meant to be a test run. I will be podcasting the show once a week and am open to idea's for topics. So if you have any, please share.

Some upcoming topics will be as follows, though not necessarily done in this order:

Why is the Bible the word of God?

How should we approach Bible difficulties?

Cults and their common thread: Continued revelation.

The Charismatic movement. Is it dangerous?

The emergent/emrging church movement?

An Audio series on the Doctrines of Grace.

??? YOUR IDEA HERE ???


I have a few more idea's of my own, but I am open to more suggestions. Also I would love to receive questions that relate to the Bible or the church in general so that I can take time to answer questions on the show as they are sent in. You can leave suggestions for topics here as well as questions, or you can e-mail them to me here: jacob@reformationinprogress.com. And if you haven't checked out the pilot episode of Reformation In Progress, you can do so by clicking on the link at the top left hand corner of this blog, or right here: http://reformationinprogress.mypodcast.com.

Thanks!

In Him -Jacob

No comments: