Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Like Bible Study?

Just a note for those who read this blog and may not be aware of my other one, To Die Is Gain is a blog dedicated to the exposition of Scripture. Currently I am going through 1 Corinthians and today I have posted chapter 4:1-5. Basically these are my notes from study for teaching on Wed. nights and Sunday mornings. You can use them for devotional information while reading 1 Corinthians, or as reference when studying a passage of 1 Corinthians. Though granted I believe I could point you to better commentaries than mine. And of course you may feel free to comment there and let me know if you disagree with my interpretation or if you have an illustration that fits, or if you think of another application of the text, etc...

Anyway if you want to check it out go to: www.4hisword.blogspot.com

In Him -Jacob

No comments: