Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sorry for the delay

I've been so busy, as many of you have I'm sure, with Thanksgiving and I have three major papers due over the next two weeks, I haven't been posting the follow up stuff to the debate. I'll try and get to it very soon, because I think it's worth while. Hopefully I can deal with at least one or two baptism passages over the next week or so.

Also, I'm going to get back to doing a verse by verse study over at "To Die Is Gain". I'm trying to decide whether I should pick up where I left off or start a different book. It's been so long since I was doing the 1 Corinthians study I feel like I'd be starting cold in the middle of it.

Let me know what you think, and feel free to suggest a book for the study if you think I ought to start a different one than 1 Corinthians.

I'll try and get back to frequent posts soon.

Serving Christ,

Jacob

No comments: