Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update

My family and I will be moving to Junction City, KS on the 17th of may and I will be jumping right in to my pastoral role as I will be preaching God's word the next day. The senior pastor, Nathan Butler, will be gone my first weekend there because his oldest son is graduating from college that Sunday. Feel free to check out my new church's web site: www.fsbcjc.org. The site is new and not finished, however, there is a fair amount to look at there.

I will be developing a blog for the student ministry at FSBC and will have that up and going soon. I intend to let the students vote on a name for the student ministry, so that is still to be determined.

On other fronts, the www.nailmark.org site is still under development, we have made some progress but it will still be a while. My developer is quite talented but also quite busy as he is a graduating senior in High School this year. I will keep you posted as the site develops.

I have sold several copies of the Baptism Debate and have plenty more available. Again the cost is 10 dollars which includes shipping for orders here in the United States. Just contact me via email at jacob@nailmark.org and I will give you the information you need to order a copy for yourself or your church.

Sola Deo Gloria,

Jacob Allee

No comments: