Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Next Week's Podcast

Next week on the podcast we are going to take up a very interesting issue. We will be looking at "Young Earth" vs. "Old Earth" views of the creation account in Genesis 1 and 2. I myself am a young earth proponent, but I will do my best to honestly present both views accurately and then explain why I believe Christians need to accept a young earth view. It's true that this doesn't affect core doctrines like salvation, or the deity of Christ, but we will discuss why it is so important, and what are the repercussions of taking an old earth view.

Also, hopefully tomorrow I will post Part 2 of our series, "God's Sovereignty in Salvation." We will be following up our look at the doctrine of "Total Depravity" with the next doctrine in the five points of Calvinism, "Unconditional Election."

As always feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment in regard to any show or post, as well as send questions and idea's for future topics. Also if you would like to be added to the mailing list so that your are sent a notice every time there is a new post or podcast, just send an e-mail with the phrase "add to list."

In Him -Jacob

E-mail: jacob@reformationinprogress.com

No comments: